Come join us at one of the fastest-growing web development companies in India and let’s work together to build something awesome!
Lets see what we have for you now
Junior WordPress Developer
- Develop and manage WordPress websites, Woo-commerce, blogs, payment gateway integration, theme/template design etc.
- Develop and manage WordPress architecture and plugins.
- 1+years of experience in WordPress, MySQL and jQuery.
- Strong Knowledge of WordPress widgets & plugins is desired.
- Must have knowledge of coding, server deployment & troubleshooting.
Senior PHP Developer
- Designing, developing, and optimizing secure and scalable multi-tier web applications.
- Testing the website and identifying any development problems and hitches.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality.
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Build API and plugins which will communicate with backend services.
- Build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Problem Solving & Debugging in the live environment.
- 3+ years experience on developing WordPress.
- Using and/or creating APIs including REST and SOAP.
- Proficiency in cross-browser compatibility development, testing, and QA.
- End to End proficiency on developing a website from scratch.
- Experience in theme and plugin customization.
- Experience in Woo-commerce customization.
- Hands on experience with any E-commerce website will be an advantage.
- 2-3 years of experience as an UI-UX Designer or similar role.
- Should be interested in making web and mobile UI using state-of-the-art tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver etc.
- Conceptual understanding of user experience, usability and responsive web design with clear understanding of modern web browsers.
- Clear Knowledge with UI design concepts such as Typography, Color Theory, Spacing, Interactions, etc.
- Translate high-level design requirements into wire-frames and engaging, intuitive and functional user interfaces.
- Strong, innovative and initiative- seeking approach to problem solving and finding solutions.
- Participate in design discussions and collaborative sessions with teams and stakeholders, offering and providing feedback on concepts and ideas to evolve experience.
- Design high-fidelity mock-ups to communicate concepts to clients and / or internal users.
- Stay up-to-date with web design trends and technologies.
- Self learner
- A strong understanding of digital, the visual aesthetics of various digital channels (including social)
- A mastery of Adobe Creative Suite (at least Illustrator and Photoshop). Experience with other creative software is a big plus.
- Drawing/illustration skills, photograph, motion-graphics skills would be an extra plus.
- Frontend coding in HTML and CSS is a big plus.
Why should you
Our core values
- We treat every failure as a learning opportunity
- We’re simple and honest
- Small team, global vision
- We’re passionate but fun loving people at work
- 5 days a week to keep work-life balance